SharePoint Online versus On-premise – How many times have you asked yourself if your firm should be investing in servers, licenses and people to set up a fully controllable SharePoint infrastructure in-house? Or, maybe the low costs and scalability of SharePoint Online has you interested as well?
Understanding each option and deciding what is best for your firm requires knowledge, insight and experience. This is where we come in. In our 21-city ILTA Roadshow tour, we’ll be exploring this common debate in depth to help you determine which option best suits your firms needs. After all, not all firms are created equal so finding a quick answer in an article or blog simply isn’t realistic.
My teammate, Brian Gough, will join me in this tour to address:
- The pros and cons of both moving to the cloud and staying on-premise
- Available features – including business intelligence and security
- Integration with other platforms (e.g. DMS, CRM)
- How third party support differs and what challenges you may face
- The future and legal trends for SharePoint (i.e. cloud, on-premise, hybrid)
We hope to see you there.
Note: Thanks to great attendance and positive feedback from you and your peers, we will be able to share this content with additional cities this year across the country. Those 2014 highlights can be viewed here. Thank you for making each year a success!